Saturday, July 17, 2010

What Not to do as a father!! - The drive thru carwash


Posted by Picasa

Ahhhh My first kid, Ashe my daughter, I was then a father in training on how to traumatize my kids!! Being the first kid and Cinda (the wife) who travelled a bit to visit her family in Australia and KL. I didn't spend as much time with her alone. Cinda being a wise mother didn't leave Ashe with me alone knowing my incompetence.

However when Ashe was nearing one years old, Cinda wanting some adult company (I guess she doesn't considers me an adult) & was invited by a friend to assist in an event with the Prime Minister attending (as side note she got to pin the corsage and realize that Tun M is height challenged)

So I decided to pass the time, I took Ashe for a drive around KK, doing the father bonding thing. I decided to wash the car because it was grimy and decided the drive thru to entertain Ashe.

We got in parked in the auto wash. The water spray started and Ashe started to freak out. I had to get off her baby chair and she jumped to the front and hug me very tightly like her life depended on it.

She is now 12 and I will check with her if there was any major phsycholigical damage or if she even remembers  the event.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Lucky we don't have drive thru carwash anymore. It think it was the noise that scared her.

    ReplyDelete