Thursday, July 15, 2010

World Cup 2010

Ahhh withdrawals, the World Cup is over!!!! What will I do?! So we had the German team playing like the Dutch and the Dutch playing like the Germans. Now there are media are leaking that the Germans are a bit "soft". I don't care they played one of the most attractive and Goal (!) leaden games in the World Cup. Enjoyed most of their games except the England game. I was backing the mentally challenged English team. The problem with them they think too highly of themself. They should just go out and play their game and enjoy it!

For the Dutch....well if you have a Van Bommel and De Jong in the team use them. They were very good at disrupting their opponents. The Dutch played hard football that bordered playing dirty and we are not used to the Dutch playing that way. When you mention Netherlands I would think of Cruff, Bergkamp, De Boer and Koeman (Hardman with class). What really annoyed me is they seem not to realize their folly and almost destroyed the game (if they had won) and who did they blame??!! the referee! But I foresee more teams putting in two midfield enforcers to neutralize the stronger more skillful teams. If I was the manager, if it that is what it takes to play Barcelona, so be it!!

Well Next Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzil!!! Can't wait!!! ONLY FOUR YEARS TO GO!!

1 comment:

  1. 4 more years.... I can't wait. I never knew WC could be this exciting. BTW I like the prediction.

    ReplyDelete