Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wed Movie! Adaptation




Wednesday Movie
ADAPTATION

I must admit I didn't enjoy this movie. Cinda agreed with me. The movie had great actors - Nick Cage and Merly Streep - but the story is beyond me. I researched it and the movie was loved by critics.
This however inspired me to have a system of grading the movies for the Wed Movies;

  • Shite - this was inspired when I was watching "The Medallion" with Jackie Chan at the Cinema with Benjy (convinced me to go with him) and after 15 minutes turned to Benjy and said "Ooi Benjy this movie is shit".
  • OKlah - watch it also ok, don't watch oso ok, won't die!
  • Good - well made didn't fall asleep during the movie.
  • Wa Lau - almost life changing
This movie however is special it has two grades - Wa Lau Shite - life changingly shite!
Just checked out the trailer ...maybe I will try another go at the movie!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm lost for worlds on this movie. I just couldn't watch it.

    ReplyDelete