Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Music - Iggy Pop

James Newell Osterberg Jr better know as IGGY POP, born on 16 April 1947, he will be 64 in a week or so. His performance on American Idol, shirtless I might add, at 63 years of age is incredible. I am 21 years younger and would make people go on a diet if I performed shirtless!!!!

 He was never that popular in Malaysia, twenty years ago going to all the record shops and asking for "Iggy Pop" and was  return with puzzled looks from the sales girls. They tried to be helpful and ask for the name of the album and I said "Blah Blah Blah". Then they started to get annoyed because they believe I was trying to be a smart arse!!

This video made to be save for public consumption in the 80', I wonder if Iggy Pop hates it??!!!






He originally did "China Girl" which David Bowie covered.


No comments:

Post a Comment