Monday, April 19, 2010

If my wife can do so can I

A couple of days ago the wife was not too well and I had to do the cooking. So I said wait a minute if Cin can do a blog about cooking so can I!!! So I decided to create the crispy noodle with deer meat. First boil some egg noddles then let it drip dry. Then stick into hot oil and fry the noodles golden brown.

Posted by Picasa

For the sauce fry some deer meet, shallots, soya sos, the good all MSG (main reason I am loosing my hair!!), paper(Cin pointed out the mistake, well you can use paper if one needs fiber, so pepper it is), salt, and pour in chicken stock. Then mix it with some corn start with warm water to thicken sauce. Then ta-daaaaaaa!!!!

Posted by Picasa
Ok ok I didn't do it. I went out and ta-pau (take away) from Makanan Sedap (literally means delicious food in Malay) Restaurant for RM15 (US$5). Hope I did impress someone out there for a little while.

1 comment:

  1. I would be amazed if you could ever cook something like that!!!! Yep keep trying Donald

    ReplyDelete