Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wed Movie - Piranha 3D (with no 3D)







Wednesday Movie
Piranha 3D 2010

File:Piranha 3d poster.jpg


I had a double header movie gig with Benjie (boy it almost sounds suggestive) watching "Piranha 3D" and "Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D"(without the 3D). But for this Wednesday I will be focusing on Piranha 3D because it has brought me such "pleasure".

Any movie with with actors like Richard Dreyfuss (Academy Award winner), Elizabeth Shue, Ving Rhames, Kelly Brook (why the boys would watch it), Christopher Lloyd and Jerry O'Connel would be impressive. A good ensemble by any means even-though Dreyfuss was a cameo appearance. If you like plenty of scantily clad females and males (who cares about the males) on or near water and gore with abundance and a little more, you will enjoy this movie.

 But the strange thing is I did! The gore does get extensive but it is not meant to be taken seriously and I found it hilarious! My Favorited character is Derrick Jones (Jerry O'Connell, a guy who definitely had fun with it!) who did a hilarious job but I don't think  Derrick will be appearing in the next sequel!
  • RATING
  • Shite - this was inspired when I was watching "The Medallion" with Jackie Chan at the Cinema with Benjy (convinced me to go with him) and after 15 minutes turned to Benjy and said "Ooi Benjy this movie is shit".
  • OKlah - watch it also ok, don't watch oso ok, won't die!
  • Good - well made didn't fall asleep during the movie.
  • Wa Lau - almost life changing


1 comment:

  1. I remember the original piranha and it scared me so much.

    ReplyDelete