Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wed Movie - Black Swan (AKA humoring the Wife!)

Wednesday Movie
Black Swan

File:Cygnus atratus Running.jpgFile:Black Swan poster.jpg

This is a movie I have to confess, I watched it because my missus wanted to, and I made very little complaints   or sarcastic comments (I was really tempted though!!!) I was amazed I didn't fall asleep, it was well scripted, great actors and the story kept you on. But I just didn't enjoy it.



It was "Trainspotting" for ballet, not realizing what is reality anymore, however I did prefer "Trainspotting" a lot better.Emm maybe I should of reviewed "Trainspotting" instead........Well in my opinion go watch "Trainspotting" instead !!!

Rating - OKlah - watch it also ok, don't watch oso ok, won't die!

MY RATINGS
  • Shite - this was inspired when I was watching "The Medallion" with Jackie Chan at the Cinema with Benjy (convinced me to go with him) and after 15 minutes turned to Benjy and said "Ooi Benjy this movie is shit".
  • OKlah - watch it also ok, don't watch oso ok, won't die!
  • Good - well made didn't fall asleep during the movie.
  • Wa Lau - almost life changing

1 comment: