Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tell us 10 things that make you happy - CHECKED:

Angeline of 'A Slice of My Life' ( http://angelinej.blogspot.com ) had a list of 10 things that make me happy!! So here goes;
  1. Not having to wake up at 5:40am to send the kids to school. We need that Star Trek thing to teleport them 1 minute before the start of school.
  2. Spurs winning the league, FA Cup and European Cup or beating Arsenal every year.
  3. My hair miraculously regenerates to the old days (my wedding picture below).
    Posted by Picasa
  4. Not having to pay for any loans, bills etc.
  5. Cinda has been kind to me by making me wash the dishes once in a while. Thanks Cin!
  6. Having 10 kids!! (works well with 1 & 4 but Cin will not be too happy with this one)
  7. Having the kids and wife around me (for the first 25 seconds before we get irritated with each other!)
  8. Travelling with the family
  9. To look 20 but am still 42?!
  10. When people actually read my blog!!!
Apologies if I skip or missed a few steps Cinda will sort me out!!
Cheers

1 comment:

  1. You've got readers! Yay! Such a happy list you've got there... hehehe.... Cheers!

    ReplyDelete