Thursday, April 8, 2010

Inagural Speech 2005 National President

Speech made in 2004 JCI Malaysia Annual National Convention

Tonight is Not about Donald Stephens, tonight is a celebration for JCI Malaysia and its members. We celebrate the differences in people while viewing everyone through the eyes of oneness.

This unity nurtures powerful connections and creates a plane of existence where everyone must be mutually supportive and respectful. Therefore tonight is not about Sabah for Sabahans, Peninsular for Peninsular or Sarawak for Sarawakian. IT ABOUT MALAYSIANS WHO ARE MEMBERS OF JCI MALAYSIA.

Through the eyes of unity I am never tempted to say that one group or one person is more important or more valuable than others. In JCI-M “everyone one counts”.

From the first year members to the senior members, we are all very very important to this organization.

At this juncture, I would like to thank all those people who have advised, assisted and worked hard. May we continue the good work. Your strength has strengthened me.

Special thanks and love goes to my family – Cinda, Ashe and Tristan who have been very patient and caring. Hopefully I won’t be away too much, until my my kids call me “Uncle”.

2 comments:

  1. It was such an intense caucus but great experience. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh...all your speeches..bravo...

    ReplyDelete